BE SURE TO READ & FOLLOW
ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Your application must be applied correctly the first time.
- Do not touch the sticky side of your vinyl design.
- The design may be applied to the outside of a window/glass or any other non-porous surface.
- Carefully clean the surface where the design will be applied.
- Window cleaner will work fine.
- Make sure the surface is dry & free of debris.
- Measure the area before applying the design.
- Remove the application tape from the back of the design very carefully.
- Apply the design in one direction (from edge to edge) with consistent pressure.
- Next use a flat edge (such as a credit card) to ensure the design did adhere to the surface. Work the flat edge from the center out until all edges are pressed.
- Slowly remove the application tape in one direction. Pull slowly towards the side, not straight up.
- Check for vinyl peeling as you peel the application tape from the design.
- Vinyl designs should only be applied once.
- Damage will occur to the vinyl design should you try to adjust or remove the design.
- Use of vinyl may cause damage to tinted windows or other similar layered or painted surfaces.
- Customers assume any risk of property damage from the application or removal of vinyl designs.
- Vinyl designs are made to withstand most outdoor conditions for approximately 5-7 years, with proper installation. (Some fluorescent colors made fade quicker than others)
- When washing around the vinyl design, avoid contact with solvents as damage could occur.